There are various kinds of diagnostic code readers as well as OBD2 scanners brands you can find in the market. So it is really challenging to choose a perfect diagnostic tool brand because different devices are for different types of users. A scanner that is suitable for an entry-level user is not preferable for a professional technician, on the other hand, which is appropriate for an experienced mechanic that is worthless for a beginner. It is true that Launch is one of the most leading and reputed brands, which has a reputation for becoming one of the most selling automotive scanner brands in the world. So check out the whole best Launch scan tool review article to find out the one that is suitable for you.
List of 15 Best Launch Scanner 2023 With In-Depth Reviews
It is not a matter of worry about the level you belong to as a user because the Launch has the diagnostic tool for beginners to professionals. Let’s check out some of the best Launch diagnostic scanner models of the launch brand to figure out their characteristics and advantages as well as disadvantages.
New Launch CRP129E Scan Tool (Upgraded of CRP123)
The LAUNCH CRP129E OBD2 scanner tool is one of the famous products of this brand. This is the advanced version of the previous launch crp123, the launch crp123e, and launch viii. With this model, a user can experience many effective characteristics and outstanding performances.
It provides throttle body reset and TPMS. Moreover, the OBD2 scanner tool includes four system diagnoses such as SRS, ABS, transmission, and engine. The device provides five reset services and battery voltage tests with live data in the graphing, record, and playback. Furthermore, CRP129E offers full OBD2 Modes test and lifetime free online updating services.
This versatile scanner device supports fifty-seven brands and offers a multilingual menu with nine different languages. The services that it serves are all very quality, full and effective for a vehicle owner. The qualitative and reliable outcomes of this gadget raise its acceptance among people.
Let’s see some important advantages and disadvantages of the LAUNCH CRP129E to properly realize the qualities of the product.
- It provides a live data display and data mapping to maintain the disturbances instantly.
- The OBD2 diagnostic scanner tool has a touchscreen facility with which users can use the device more comfortably.
- You can get the sensor reset
- With the CRP129E, one can get a warranty.
- The scanner tool offers lifetime free updating opportunities to its consumers.
- The LAUNCH CRP129E has the capability with which it can diagnose four crucial systems.
- LAUNCH provides broader compatibility and coverage.
- For the different users of different places, this OBD2 diagnostic tool offers a multilingual menu.
- If you want to use some other advanced features, then you have to buy them individually
Latest Android LAUNCH X431 V Pro Scanner
The Launch X431 V Pro is considered a more famous, faster gadget. It offers more amazing characteristics than the X431 V+. You can get various advanced features like Over thirty-one Reset Services, ECU Coding, Active Test, Bi-Directional, Initialization, Adaptation, and Matching with the OBD2 scanner tool. You do not suffer any language barrier with the outstanding device because it shows data in your native language. The gadget is entirely localized with twenty-four languages such as German, Polish, English, Russian, Japanese, Italian, Hungarian, Simplified, Greek, Danish, Serbian, Chinese, French, Korean, Portuguese, Turkish, Persian, Swedish, Spanish, Dutch, Czech, Romanian, Finnish, and Arabic. Furthermore, the consumer can get the opportunity to use Videoscope, Wi-Fi Printer, TSGUN, and X431 PRO G Optional functions.
X431 V Pro has a better hardware system. Moreover, the LAUNCH X431 V Pro offers five years of warranty and two years of free updating opportunities. For the advantage of the consumer, the gadget supports almost all OBD and OBD2 compliant vehicles. Unbelievably it adjusts with 99.99 percent of vehicles in the world! Let’s see some significant merits and demerits of the LAUNCH X431 V Pro.
- X431 V Pro supports 99.99 percent of the vehicle, and that is brilliant.
- With this diagnostic scanner tool, a consumer can experience a multilingual menu in twenty-four languages.
- It includes a better hardware system so that the user can handle it very easily.
- The fantastic tool offers over thirty-one reset services.
- For the user, the LAUNCH X431 V Pro provides the latest technology and advantages.
- The LAUNCH serves a five years warranty and two years of free updating opportunities to its users.
- The device is so expensive that not everyone can afford it.
Launch CRP129 OBD2 Scanner Scan Tools For Basic Functions
The launch CRP129 OBD2 scanner tool is very comprehensive to use. It diagnoses EPB, SAS, oil reset, and four crucial SRS, ABS, engine, and transmission systems. With complete OBD2 function, the scanner device includes a user-friendly design. Moreover, the diagnostic tool supports over forty OBD2 compliant after 2006 vehicles. It is suitable with forty-three American, European, and Asian brands, including INFINITI, SEAFORD, EURO FORD, JAGUAR, RENAULT, JPISUZU, SEAT, HONDA, KIA, AUSTFORD, SAAB, SUZUKI, BMW, NISSAN, and so on. The launch CRP129 OBD2 scanner tool allows a 12V vehicle battery. Furthermore, you will get a one-year warranty, and the other important thing is that it serves lifelong free updating opportunities.
With the scanner device, a user can easily get multiple language services to choose the preferred language. CRP129 can read DTC as well as erase this. In a one-sentence, the gadget is outstanding to a consumer.
Let’s consider some essential advantages and disadvantages of the Launch CRP129 OBD2 scanner tool.
- The device diagnoses four systems such as SRS, ABS, Engine, and Transmission.
- With this device, users can get multiple menus to choose the appropriate language for them.
- CRP129 can display DTC.
- It includes an oxygen sensor test as well as a carbon canister test.
- The OBD2 scanner tool supports all OBD2 functions.
- CRP129 has a display with a dynamic data stream graph.
- The scanner device offers a lifetime free updating advantage to its consumer.
- You can enjoy extensive coverage with this versatile device.
The launch CRP129 is comparatively expensive.
The scanner tool only allows a 12V vehicle battery.
New LAUNCH CRP123E (Best Launch Scanner For Beginners)
The launch OBD2 scanner CRP123E is the updated version of Creader VII+ and CRP123 models. The diagnostic gadget has auto VIN technology, and it tests the battery voltage. Moreover, the outstanding device has excellent coverage with up to ten thousand vehicle models and up to fifty-seven car brands. It covers American, Iranian, European, Malaysian, Indian, and many car brands including, JOBD, EOBD, OBD2, and OBD vehicles. CRP123E is suitable with VW, Ford, Volvo, Skoda, Nissan, Subaru, Toyota, Abarth, Audi, Bentley, Fiat, Honda, Isuzu, Dacia, Acura, and so on.
The launch CRP123E diagnoses SRS, ABS, engine, and the transmission with full OBD2 functions. It provides a one-click updating system and one-to-one technical feedback as well as support. You not only can get five years free and sixty days return opportunity, but the device gives generated and updated diagnostic reports automatically.
Let’s check the pros and cons of the launch OBD2 scanner CRP123E tool.
- The launch CRP123E provides many more features than the Creader VII+ and CRP123.
- It provides five years of warranty.
- The device uses advanced technology like auto VIN.
- CRP123E supplies broader coverage and compatibility to its user.
- It has a comfortable gesture that the consumer can feel free to use the device.
- The OBD2 scanner tool serves code explanation in detail.
- You can get multiple menus to use comfortably.
- Launch scan tool gives a lifetime free updating advantage.
- CRP123e offers a battery voltage detection service.
Sometimes it may fail to support all features for some vehicles.
LAUNCH X431 PROS Mini 3.0
The launch X431 pros mini 3.0 has some advanced functions like seat calibration, windows calibration, tire reset, A/F reset, coolant bleed, language change, transport mode, AdBlue reset, start or stop reset, NOx sensor reset, and so on. Moreover, the OBD2 scanner tool has advanced OE-LEVEL functions such as power balance, online coding, flash hidden function, NOx sensor reset, anti-theft IMMO, and many more opportunities. The X431 pros mini 3.0 is a Bi-Directional scanner that offers bi-directional control. Besides this, it provides ECU coding and actuation tests.
Moreover, the OBD2 device works on more than thirty-one reset services. For the user, it offers ten thousand models with 150 car makers. The launch X431 pros mini 3.0 supports a multilingual menu with twenty-four different languages such as Russian, English, Spanish, French, Japanese, German, Italian, Polish, Turkish, Arabic, Romanian, Chinese, and many more.
Furthermore, you can get two years of free updating opportunity and five years of warranty with the device. Since it can be connected with Wi-Fi or Bluetooth, then it can be possible to maintain it from a distance.
Let’s get some key benefits and detriments about the Launch of X431 pros mini 3.0.
Things we like
- The launch X431 pros mini 3.0 supports more than eleven reset service functions with which a user can maximize total utility.
- This OBD2 scanner device offers a multilingual menu that is essential to the user who does not use English.
- X431 pros mini 3.0 allows two years of free updating facilities.
- It is a Bi-directional device.
- The OBD2 diagnostic scanner tool can automatically read VIN Codes and manually enter VIN.
- It offers Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connection.
- It costs comparatively higher.
LAUNCH CRP123 OBD2 Scanner
You can get many more features and qualitative aspects with the Launch CRP123 OBD2 scanner. It offers all ten modes of OBD2 test, including smog test, mode eight onboard tests, I/M readiness test, O2 sensor test, mode 6 EVAP system test, and so on. Moreover, it can diagnose SRS, ABS, Transmission, and Engine. It can record, graph, and replay data. With an incredible coverage system, CRP123 can support Honda, Suzuki, Kia, Benz, BMW, Opel, Volvo, Seat, Infiniti, Mazda, and so on.
Furthermore, the scanner device supports a live data stream so that the vehicle’s malfunction can be found out instantly. You will get a lifetime free updating opportunity and five years of warranty with this device. Besides these, the scanner diagnostic device can support all the manufacturer-specific codes ( P1, P3, and U1), Generic OBD2 codes (p0, p2, p3, and u0), and pending codes.
Let’s consider some key positive aspects and negative aspects of the CRP123 OBD2 Scanner.
- The diagnostic scanner tool can stream real-time data analysis.
- It supports all the OBD2 complete tests.
- This device includes a DTC lookup.
- With the CRP123 OBD2 Scanner, you can get a five years warranty with a lifetime free updating facility.
- The Launch of CRP123 OBD2 Scanner serves extensive coverage and comparability.
- It can retrieve all types of codes.
- CRP123 displays the I/M readiness status and monitor.
The device can not set or adjust timing.
Though it can allow four system diagnoses, it fails to provide resetting or relearning.
LAUNCH CRP129X TPMS OBD2 Scan Tools
Launch CRP129X is an advanced version of the previous CRP123X and CRP129. The diagnostic scanner tool provides four system diagnoses: SRS, ABS, Transmission, and Engine test and five reset services like throttle adaptation, TPMS reset, Oil reset EPB, and SAS. These operations make your vehicle protected and safe. Moreover, the scanner tool provides a battery voltage test with which the user can know about the battery status. Not only these but also the CRP129X has the latest advanced technology such as auto VIN. This updated technology will keep the user up to date, and it will assist the consumer in coping with the running world. With the help of Auto VIN, the device scans automatically for giving instant and exact outcomes or vehicle identification.
Furthermore, the device provides complete OBD2 compliance. It also records and playbacks data. With nine different languages, Launch CRP129X supplies a multilingual menu. You can get a free updating opportunity with just one click.
Now let’s consider some pros and cons of the Launch CRP129X.
- The device includes the latest and advanced technology.
- With the Launch CRP129X, you can get the opportunity to test the voltage of the battery.
- CRP129X provides complete modes of the OBD2 test.
- It serves a free updating procedure via one click.
- The Launch can record as well as playback data.
- It serves a multilingual menu.
- The Launch CRP129X has no cylinder contribution graph, and it can not operate any injector test.
- The device does not code the module. Moreover, it can not reflash a PCM module.
LAUNCH X431 Diagun V Bidirectional Scan Tool
Launch X431 Diagun V bi-directional scan tool is the advanced version of the launch x431 Diagun iv. You will get basic to upgraded features with versatile and outstanding performance. This device has complete bidirectional control, such as it activates relays, coils, injectors, and so on. Moreover, it provides actuation tests, adaptation, matching, initialization, and reset. This automotive diagnostic tool activates the solenoids valve to maintain the active testing to figure out the default instantly.
This OBD2 scanner tool includes not only the OBD2 adapter but also it has the OBD1 adapter. It comes with the cable GAZ-12 pin, TOYOTA-22pin, MITSUBISHI HYUNDAI-12=16, SUZUKI-3pin, NISSAN-14=16, etc. On the other hand, the X431 Diagun V comes with the connection of HONDA-3pin, TOYOTA-17pin, MAZDA-17 pin, GEELY-22pin, BMW-20 pin, etc. It has a wide range of vehicle coverage that covers over ten thousand vehicle models with one hundred and fifty car brands. With a multilingual menu, the diagnostic scanner device provides twenty-four different languages. It supports Portuguese, German, English, Arabic, Persian, Serbian, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Turkish, Danish, Czech, French, Spanish, and many more. So you can say that the gadget has broken all the language barriers.
Furthermore, you may have advanced features like matching, ECU coding, online repair resources, data stream, view history, record and playback in ‘my report’ maintenance help, feedback diagnosis, etc.
Now let’s see some crucial positive sides as well as opposing sides of the Launch X431 Diagun V bi-directional scanner tool.
- This gadget has comparatively more features than the launch x431 Diagun iv.
- With basic features, it includes advanced and latest features too.
- X431 Diagun V has great compatibility and comprehensive coverage.
- The automotive scanner device is a complete bidirectional tool.
- It supports key programming.
- Launch X431 Diagun V bi-directional scan tool has the capability to provide 31 reset services.
- This diagnostic scanner tool offers five years of warranty.
- Launch X431 Diagun V bi-directional scanner tool is very expensive.
CRP Touch Pro Elite ESP OBD2 Scanner
It is possible to get seven hot services like Throttle Adaptation, DPF Service, Oil Reset, EPB Service, SAS Service, BMS Reset, and ABS Bleeding with the Launch CRP Touch Pro Elite OBD2 scanner. Moreover, the OBD2 scanner device serves access to all present modules, including Airbag, Transmission, Engine, TPMS, ESP, and many more. The advanced technology includes AutoVIN, One-Click Wi-Fi Update, Real-Time Battery Voltage, FeedBack, Built-in a DTC LookUp, and many other facilities. With a user-friendly gesture, the device offers a five years warranty to its consumers.
The CRP Touch Pro Elite OBD2 scanner supports ten different languages: English, Russian, French, German, Japanese, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, etc. The OBD2 scanner tool contains wider compatibility and coverage that it supports EOBD, OBD2, and JOBD protocols by working on more than forty-four leading car brands. It is suitable with Holden, Gm, Mercedes, Subaru, Mini, Seat and many more. On the other hand, the versatile scanner device allows advanced software systems with a 6100mAh built-in battery, five inches of LCD touchscreen, and 32 GB storage. The CRP Touch Pro also has an android OS 7.0 and 4-core 1.5 GHz processor to maintain the vehicle instantly.
Let’s check some advantages and disadvantages of the CRP Touch Pro Elite OBD2 scanner.
- CRP Touch Pro Elite OBD2 scanner includes advanced technology.
- The scanner tool provides a complete system diagnosis with the seven most frequently used reset functions.
- It has an advanced hardware system.
- With broad compatibility and coverage, the scanner tool gives qualitative performances.
- Launch sacn tools include a multilingual menu.
- The CRP Touch Pro Elite scanner tool offers five years of warranty.
- This gadget contains all OBD2 test modes.
- You can experience live data display, battery voltage monitor, Data Record, Playback, and Print with the OBD2 diagnostic tool.
- The CRP Touch Pro Elite scanner tool is comparatively expensive.
- The device does not have the capability of programming.
CRP123X Elite 2023 Newest OBD2 Launch Car Diagnostic Scanner
The CRP123X elite code reader is the advanced version of crp123, Ancel fx2000, and Creader vii. This advanced diagnostic scanner tool diagnoses four systems such as SRS, ABS, transmission, and engine. Moreover, It supports all ten modes of OBD2. This scanner tool displays an accurate time battery voltages graph, a four-in-one live data graph, and a data stream record and playback.
You can experience advanced technology like auto VIN and enjoy the one-click lifetime free updates, diagnostic feedback, diagnostic report, online feedback with the CRP123X elite code reader. This versatile gadget provides broad compatibility with more than ten thousand vehicle coverage and more than fifty-seven car brands. It has a 6100mAh built-in rechargeable battery. It serves the features of Retrieving Vehicle Info, DTC Lookup, Live Data in Graph, I/M readiness and supports OBD2, EOBD, JOBD, KOBD protocols.
The device has a multilingual menu, including Spanish, German, English, Russian, Portuguese, French, Korean, Chinese, Italian, and Japanese. Let’s consider some prime benefits and detriments of the CRP123X elite code reader.
CRP123X Elite Launch Scanner Review
- The CRP123X elite code reader has advanced auto VIN technology.
- Launch scan tool supports all OBD 2 functions.
- This device provides a one-click lifetime free updating facility.
- It displays a real-time voltage monitor.
- With the help of this gadget, the user can experience four system diagnoses.
- CRP123X elite code reader serves a wide range of vehicle coverage.
- The CRP123X OBD2 scanner fails to make engine acceleration fault diagnosis.
- It has no capability to do abs auto bleeding.
LAUNCH OBD2 Scanner CRP909X Scan Tool
Launch OBD2 scanner CRP909X is the upgraded version of CRP123X, Launch Creader vii, CRP129X, and Launch CRP Touch pro elite. So generally, a consumer can use more qualitative as well as more quantitative features with the launch OBD2 scanner CRP909X. It serves sixteen reset services, including EPB, Oil, SAS, BMS, ABS Bleeding, /DPF Regeneration, IMMO, Suspension Reset, Sunroof Reset, and many more. With a one-click Wi-Fi update, improved configuration, and an OE level complete system, the device has innovative and advanced auto VIN Technology. The Launch OBD2 scanner CRP909X provides a multilingual menu in nine different languages, including Russian, English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Korean, Japanese, and Portuguese.
Moreover, this versatile device has outstanding performance and broad compatibility, and comprehensive coverage. It supports more than twenty thousand vehicles, and it is compatible with EOBD, JOBD, and OBD2 protocols. The smart gadget can record, graph, playback, and print data. The user can experience innovative kickstand design, five years of warranty, and online repair resources with this excellent gadget.
Let’s consider some key benefits and detriments of the Launch OBD2 scanner CRP909X.
- This versatile device serves sixteen reset services.
- It includes developed configuration.
- CRP909X offers a five years warranty.
- The scanner device provides a one-click Wi-Fi updating feature.
- The Launch OBD2 scanner CRP909X offers impressive vehicle coverage and excellent compatibility.
- The CRP909X OBD2 scanner fails to do mileage correction.
- It may not support the program key for BMWs.
LAUNCH OBD2 Scanner CR319 Check Engine Code Reader
For the DIY user, an ideal choice may be Launch OBD2 scanner CR319. With complete OBD2 function, this scanner tool performs very smoothly and instantly. It turns off the malfunction indicator lamp as well as resets the monitors, reads Manufacturer Specific, Generic and Pending codes, displays the definition, and clears them. Launch OBD2 scanner CR319 provides Freeze Frame, I/M Readiness, Vehicle Information, EVAP, O2 Sensors, On-Board Monitor Test (Mode 6), etc., to keep your vehicle protected. With this amazing device, you can experience comprehensive coverage and multilingual features. The scanner device allows EOBD, OBD2, JOBD, and CAN protocols. Furthermore, with five years of warranty, the gadget serves as a comfortable gesture to handle it.
Now let’s see some positive and opposing aspects of the Launch OBD2 scanner CR319.
- The Launch OBD2 scanner CR319 covers all OBD2 test modes.
- Based on performance and features, it is more than a general OBD2 scanner device,
- The gadget includes DTCs lookup.
- You can enjoy a one-click I/M readiness test.
- One of the best Launch scan tools for budget-friendly shoppers.
- It provides five years of warranty.
- CR319 has massive coverage and a multilingual menu.
- This is a user-friendly OBD2 diagnostic scanner.
- The scanner diagnostic device does not have advanced technology.
- The CR319 OBD2 scanner does not turn off the airbag light.
LAUNCH CR529 Elite OBD2 Code Reader
At a meager price, one can easily grab this versatile product. Launch CR529 OBD2 scanner elite tool is the advanced version of Ancel AD310 and Launch CR319. The device provides complete OBD2 functions, including the EVAP system, Lives data stream, O2 sensor, freeze frame data, On-Board monitoring test, etc. This scanner device can read as well as erase Manufacturer Specific, Generic and Pending Codes. It also retrieves vehicle information. With the help of DTC Lookup, this device helps to find out the critical issues instantly.
Moreover, one can enjoy the one-click smog checker feature of the Launch CR529 OBD2 scanner elite tool. The consumer can easily report, record, and print data with this outstanding device. It provides a lifelong free updating facility along with five years of warranty. Furthermore, the CR529 OBD2 scanner elite serves an impressive quality in compatibility and coverage. It supports all OBD2 protocols, including J1850 VPW, KWP2000, J1850 PWM, CAN, ISO9141, and ISO2000. CR529 OBD2 scanner elite allows all OBD2 compliant vehicles of Asian from 2003, European from 2002, and US vehicles from 1996 to the new.
Let’s check some essential pros and cons of the Launch CR529 OBD2 scanner elite tool.
- The Launch CR529 OBD2 scanner elite tool has all OBD2 functions.
- It is very cheap and affordable.
- The gadget provides five years of warranty.
- It supports one-click readiness test status.
- The device is very comfortable to use. It has a plug-and-play characteristic.
- It has DTC Lookup and hotkeys.
- CR529 provides a lifetime free updating opportunity, and the updating procedure is very straightforward.
- The Launch CR529 OBD2 scanner elite does not check the charging system and the battery status.
- It fails to work with the iPhone.
LAUNCH X431 V+ PRO Elite 4.0 Scan Tool For Professionals
If you ask which launch scanner is the best for the professionals, then X431 V+ would be the answer. The Launch X431 V+ PRO Elite 4.0 OBD2 scanner tool is more advanced and powerful than the launch x431. Since it is an automotive scanner device, it is faster and smart. It contains top OE Level functions such as Online Coding, guided functions, setting as well as changeover, ECU replacement, offline coding, personalization, modification, customization, etc. On the other hand, the automotive diagnostic tool has bi-directional controls. It can maintain all the systems such as SAS, TPMS. ECM, TCM, SRS, ABS, BMS, BCM, A/C system, fuel system, light system, etc.
Moreover, the Launch X431 V+ PRO Elite 4.0 OBD2 scanner tool allows extension modules. The diagnostic scanner is very effective in the case of compatibility. It supports auto auth to allow alfa Romeo, jeep after 2017. The tool is also compatible with Launch heavy-duty modules that can diagnose gasoline and 24v diesel trucks. For the user, the outstanding scanner device offers thirty-one reset services, including ABS Bleeding, Oil Reset, Gear Reset, TPMS Reset, SAS Reset, ETS Reset, SEAT Calibration, and so on. Not only these, but also the X431 V+ PRO Elite 4.0 has an impressive hardware configuration with android 9.0 OS, 7000mAh rechargeable battery, 10.1 touch screen, and 32+128 GB storage.
The 8X Faster AUTO VIN Technology, 2.4GHz&5GHz Dual-Frequency Wi-Fi, and 1.4GHz to 2.0 GHz quad-core CPU Processor Update make the diagnostic tool unique and unforgettable. One can get five years of warranty and two years of opportunity to free update. The Launch X431 V+ PRO Elite 4.0 supports twenty-four languages for the comfort of the consumer. Let’s consider some main pros and cons of the Launch X431 V+ PRO Elite 4.0 OBD2 scanner tool.
- The versatile gadget serves impressive and robust technology. The advanced and fast technology can make the user feel comfortable and fast.
- The gadget serves five years of warranty.
- It contains advanced OE functions.
- This versatile device includes bi-directional controls.
- launch sacn tool offers a greater level of compatibility and coverage.
- The device is very expensive.
- It has no tech support.
- This diagnostic tool has no compatibility with the 2004 Mitsubishi lancer.
LAUNCH CRP909 OBD2 Scanner
The Launch CR909 obd2 scanner tool serves complete system diagnostic and complete OBD2 diagnostic services. With sixteen reset and relearn services, the scanner device provides fuel injector coding, oil reset, SAS reset, electronic brake reset, ABS bleeding, throttle matching, and so on. Besides these, it supplies DPF reg, TPMS reset, AFS reset, key programming, battery management, etc. Launch CR909 provides the advanced technology auto VIN to keep the user up to date and smart.
It gives the opportunity to check battery voltage as well as live data, and it supports a multilingual menu with ten different languages. The Launch CR909 scanner device has outstanding vehicle coverage and compatibility. Surprisingly it covers more than twenty-five thousand car models and more than 108 brands, including Honda Skoda, Porsche, Nissan, Dodge, Jeep, Mazda, Ford, Lexus, Audi, and so on. This CR909 supports JOBD, EOBD, OBD, OBD2, and CAN protocols. Moreover, the gadget serves excellent configuration and a one-year free updating facility.
Let’s see some critical merits and demerits of the Launch CR909 scanner tool.
Features we like
- With this diagnostic scanner tool, one can experience advanced features and smart performances.
- This scanner tool can support complete OBD2 functions.
- Launch CR909 obd2 scanner tool is an all-in-one diagnostic tool.
- The OBD2 scanner diagnostic gadget provides an impressive context of vehicle coverage and compatibility,
- It is an OE-level complete diagnostic device.
Sometimes junk problems may occur in the device.
It is a comparatively costly diagnostic scanner tool.
The Launch is considered one of the most reliable brands in the world. The products from the brand have an excellent reputation. The company makes products with qualitative aspects. One can trust the brand and confidently pick up the best Launch scan tool model according to her or his interest and affordability. First, you have to select which one will be the best as the brand has a variety of models with different advantages. For a vehicle owner, it is crucial to select an appropriate brand and exact product. So be sensitive about choosing one that fulfills your requirements.
Q: What is a Launch Scan Tool?
A: A Launch Scan Tool is a diagnostic device designed by Launch Tech, a leading automotive diagnostic equipment manufacturer. The tool is used to diagnose various vehicle systems such as engine, transmission, ABS, and SRS, among others.
Q: Which vehicle models are compatible with Launch Scan Tools?
A: Launch Scan Tools are compatible with a wide range of vehicle models, including domestic, Asian, and European brands. Compatibility varies depending on the specific scan tool model and its features.
Q: Can Launch Scan Tools read and clear fault codes?
A: Yes, Launch Scan Tools can read and clear fault codes from various vehicle systems, such as engine, transmission, ABS, and SRS.
Q: Do Launch Scan Tools support live data streaming?
A: Yes, many Launch Scan Tools support live data streaming, allowing users to monitor real-time data from various sensors and systems in the vehicle.
Q: Can Launch Scan Tools perform bi-directional tests and advanced diagnostic functions?
A: Yes, some Launch Scan Tools, like the Launch X431 series, support bi-directional tests and advanced diagnostic functions, enabling users to perform tasks like actuator tests, module programming, and more.
Q: Are Launch Scan Tools easy to use?
A: Launch Scan Tools are designed with user-friendly interfaces and intuitive navigation, making them easy to use for both beginners and experienced technicians.
Q: Can Launch Scan Tools reset service reminders?
A: Yes, many Launch Scan Tools can reset service reminders for oil changes, brake pad replacement, and other maintenance tasks.
Q: Do Launch Scan Tools require a software subscription?
A: Some Launch Scan Tools come with a limited-time software subscription, after which users may need to purchase updates to continue receiving the latest software features and vehicle coverage.
Q: How do I update the software on my Launch Scan Tool?
A: To update the software on your Launch Scan Tool, connect it to a computer via USB or Wi-Fi (depending on the model) and follow the instructions provided by the manufacturer.
Q: Can Launch Scan Tools read VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) information?
A: Yes, many Launch Scan Tools can automatically read and display the vehicle’s VIN information.
Q: Are Launch Scan Tools multilingual?
A: Yes, Launch Scan Tools generally support multiple languages, including English, Spanish, French, German, and more.
Q: Do Launch Scan Tools support TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring System) diagnostics?
A: Some Launch Scan Tools support TPMS diagnostics, allowing users to read and clear TPMS-related fault codes and perform sensor programming.
Q: Can Launch Scan Tools perform battery and alternator tests?
A: Some Launch Scan Tools can perform battery and alternator tests, helping diagnose charging system issues.
Q: Do Launch Scan Tools have a freeze frame data function?
A: Yes, many Launch Scan Tools can display freeze frame data, providing insight into the vehicle’s condition when a fault code was triggered.
Q: Is there a carrying case included with Launch Scan Tools?
A: Some Launch Scan Tools come with a carrying case, while others may require purchasing a separate case to protect and store the device.
Q: Can Launch Scan Tools perform emissions readiness tests?
A: Yes, many Launch Scan Tools can perform emissions readiness tests, helping users determine if their vehicle is ready for an emissions test or identify issues that need to be addressed.